Satellite student regional symposium on electrochemistry (SSRSE) 2019 will take place in Hotel Park on Sunday May 26th, 2019. This is a one-day conference designed for PhD and postdoctoral students in the fields of electrochemistry and electrochemical engineering. Students will be able to present their work in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The meeting will provide a unique networking opportunity for attendees to connect with other researchers with a shared interest. Students are invited to participate by doing the oral presentations.
Registration is free. However, the number of presentations is limited.
Abstract submission: The one-page abstracts should be prepared as Word document according to the Instructions for authors and using the Template. Please select the student symposium in the corresponding field during the abstract submission. Deadline for abstract submission: March 20, 2019.
The organizing committee of the SSRSE:
- Thomas Herl, Institute of Analytical Chemistry, Chemo- and Biosensors, University of Regensburg, Germany
- Armin Hrnjić, University Sarajevo School of Science and Technology, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dževad Kozlica, Institute Josef Stefan, Slovenia
- Gabrijela Ljubek, Faculty of Mining, Geology and Petroleum Engineering, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Dajana Mikić, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Marija Riđošić, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Krisztina Szekeres, Institute of Chemistry, Laboratory of Electrochemistry and Electroanalytical Chemistry, Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary
- Lubomir Soserov, Institute of Electrochemistry and Energy Sytems, Bulgaria.